Well, I can't say I'm inspired to write anything witty or thought provoking. When you wake up in the morning and and the first thing that happens while getting dressed is the underwire in your bra snaps in half it sort of tells ya...
1. You need to hit up Victoria Secret for some new bras and...
2. It's just not going to be a good day.
Suprisingly though my day wasn't too terrible and I'm actually looking foward to getting some shopping done soon. I not only have to buy more bras but I also need to find a dress to my friends wedding which is just a couple of weeks away. Hmm...and my 1 year wedding anniversary is only 19 days away....I smell a shopping spree using the husband's credit card. It's the perfect excuse...I mean really what man can say no to a woman saying she needs some money to buy lingerie. I'll just happen to spot a new dress that I simply couldn't live without while doing the said underwear shopping 
So the plan this week...
- Get back to studying for my certification
- Steal husbands credit card
- Go shopping
- Eat Cadbury Creme Eggs for easter...mmm Chocolate
- Did you notice my list contains shopping and chocolate?!?
- Get plenty of sleep
Okay that's enough for me....now to fulfill the sleep portion of my goal. I'm off to snuggle down with my cat while my husband escorts Garilyn through Dire Maul. I peeked at his screen and it's not looking good without their number one best healer...ME 
P.S. Garilyn....get off you lazy but and get keyed for Onyxia you loser!!
P.S.S. All of the above paragraph refers to World of Warcraft. If you don't know what I'm talking about....google it. It's one of the most widely played MMORPG's out there. And if you don't know what an MMORPG is...well that's okay because I can accept that I am a dork!
woot for WoW! what you think bout the new dungeon set stuff? though i
ReplyDeleteassume ur all epic\'d out and all uberfied already. Happy 1 Year, wow
that went fast. u 2 make a great loser geek couple, keep it up! ;)
Noooooooo! I will be defiant until the end! Even when the third expansion pack comes out, I will still be unkeyed for Ony! BWAHAHAHA! :)
ReplyDelete