Some of you may be wondering where I've been....the rest of you are probably thinking..."I like cheese". Well here at my blog I cater to all kinds of blog readers....
So for my first set of readers that actually like to know whats going on in my life...Basically I started a new job about a week ago and it's been a little hectic for me. I like the people a lot and the environment is exactly what I've been looking for, but so far I haven't really gotten a chance to seriously start coding (which is what I love to do the most of). I've got a few small projects starting up and I know things will start picking up quickly but I hate that waiting period til the people start feeling confident enough to start letting you really get into projects.
Although truthfully, I'm excited to start actually working in the .Net 2.0 Framework. To be honest though I think it's a little crazy how fast technology moves. Programmers today barely get a chance to get their feet wet in a language before they have to start moving to another one. I think this makes for a lot of poor coding practices and the inability of programmers to really have the time to master languages....okay rant off ;)
Now to my next set of readers....I too enjoy cheese, although I don't like any stinky kinds of cheese. I'll admit this is a completely biased statement as I haven't really ever tried any kind of cheese that smells....so it might taste good, but I'll never know because I trust my nose more!
So for anyone else still reading.... to sum up my past week or so I finally bought my bridesmaid dress and my airline ticket. My sister gives me 4.5 weeks notice that she is getting married on August 12th and apparently I'm the maid of honor.....so....I spent a good week scrambling around for a dress, bought some lousy over priced airline tickets and now all I need are my alterations on the dress since I'm short so all long dresses must be altered and shoes. Whew, and lets not mention the diet I started up again to maybe shed a few pounds...
P.S. A little special tag for my buddy Will.... I hope you are enjoying Japan again! Update your blog slacker so the rest of us can /point and /laugh at you....err....I mean so we can live vicariously through your adventures!! <3
Woot I\'m famous now! things been little hectic, mainly cause where im at the wireless im tapping into is really weak :( but i\'ll update the ol\' site soon enough. I\'m going to the beach in a couple of days....yes, i am looking forward to it >:D
ReplyDelete