Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Behold the power of the smoothie

My mom gave me an orange single serving smoothie maker and I had no idea that this woman had in a single moment of thoughtfulness provided me with a small glimpse into heaven with this little contraption....

 

Now I already have a smoothie maker that is a giant blender with a spout on it that I use to make some killer margaritas, so I wasn't entirely sure I would be using the personal one too often. Boy was I wrong! Not only is the personal one my favorite color, but this is how it works... You take the travel mug, put your ingrediants in, screw the blades to the top, turn it over, pop it on the base, blend, turn it back over, take the blades off and pop the travel mug sipper top thingy on, and head out the door....so easy! I usually make one the night before so I can just wake up and grab it out of the refrigerator on my way out the door for breakfast.

 

There's just something so wonderful about sipping a strawberry, chocolate smoothie that makes being stuck in morning traffic so much more bearable. Who knew it would be so hard to concentrate on wanting to stab stupid drivers in their mommy and daddy parts when the sweet taste of strawberries and chocolate is lingering on the tip of my tongue....

 

Drivers in Arizonia should be blessing you mom and thanking the power of that little orange smoothie maker sitting on my kitchen counter. The two of you unknowingly gave me the gift to fight the forces of roadrage one sip at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment