Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week Seven Weigh-In

*Sigh* this week was my first time gaining weight. I gained 0.4 lbs. so I weighed in at 123.8 lbs. I felt like I did a great job of getting my workouts in, but I must not have paid enough attention to my calorie intake. I'm hoping that I'm just getting ready to start my period and am retaining water as an explanation for the increase. :) However, this blog demands my honesty and I'll be honest...any kind of gain no matter how little plays with my mind. Intellectually I know what I need to do and what went wrong, but emotionally I want to just give in and eat an oreo blizzard.  This is one of the things I need to learn more about myself and how to counteract any of my destructive tendencies. I will not give up...I'm stronger than just one tiny set back!

I know this week I have to focus and make sure that I am counting every calorie so that my workouts are doing the most good. It's silly to workout crazy hard and then overeat so I negate all my hard work. Besides I got a new sports bra and I need to try it out...I'm actually looking forward to my run tomorrow, even if it is on a treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment