Thursday, February 9, 2006

Chocolate hearts

All I want for valentine's day is one of those heart shaped boxes with the different kinds of chocolates in it. I don't even like the chocolates in the box...I just like guessing what each one is filled with and then taking a bite out of each one and putting the other half back in the box (oh and if I don't like what it's filled with I'll just spit it out). But what am I supposed to get my husband for valentine's day? I'm guessing this is a big one since it is our first v-day being married. I'm so horrible at giving gifts...I'm telling you I'm probably going to be one of those crazy aunts that gives socks and ugly sweaters for christmas some day. I have plenty of imagination...just ask my husband. I can look at some blinds walking through Home Depot and come up with a complete story line of how our lives would be affected if we bought them...he thinks it's crazy and cute all at the same time.  

 

Hmm...well, he doesn't really eat a lot of chocolates so that really wouldn't work, buying a card from Hallmark just won't work either. I know I could write him something 10x better than anything they could say. I can't buy him cloths because he's a freakishly tall giant. He doesn't wear jewelry...not even a watch. He owns every movie ever created. I know he wants a 65 (or something) inch tv so he can move the 43 inch big screen tv we already have into the bedroom!....I have no idea what purpose this would serve but I have a theory and it follows along the same lines as an e-penis does in the gaming / technology / forum world. For those of you who need to take a minute to find out what an e-penis is referring to, I'll wait....go ahead and google it....there's no shame....

 

Okay, now that we've got that figured out...I'm still desperate to think of a great v-day gift that's not ultra cheesy and not too expensive. Grr...stupid holiday's make me stress unnecessarily when I know no matter what I do he'll love it anyways....except maybe if I prance into the bedroom dressed as a cute little girl cupid and shoot him in the face with a dart arrow while he's sleeping then giggle hysterically for the following ten minutes...Yeah, I'm thinking breakfast in bed would be a better bet. Apple Jacks and milk...check. I'm all set. Now let's hope the milk doesn't spoil before the 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment