Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm one lucky girl

Every time I hear this song I think about my husband because this is a song I could see him singing about me, well if he could sing. For some reason he still adores me even after 5 years of marriage.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3087/playergv1.swf?soundFile=http://www.hypster.com/preview.php?id=3156135&bg=0xCDDFF3&leftbg=0x357DCE&lefticon=0xF2F2F2&rightbg=0x357DCE&rightbghover=0x4499EE&righticon=0xF2F2F2&righticonhover=0xFFFFFF&text=0x357DCE&slider=0x357DCE&track=0xFFFFFF&border=0xFFFFFF&loader=0x8EC2F4&autostart=no&loop=no


Lyrics:

Hang up that red dress,
let down your hair,
cancel those reservations
don't need to go no where.
As good as your looking right now,
girl bet your thinkin I'm crazy,
there's a side of you that I wanna see
that never ceases to amaze me.

Gimme that girl with the hair in a mess
sleepy little smile with her head on my chest,
thats the you that I like best,
gimme that girl.
Gimme that girl lovin up on me,
old t-shirt and a pair of jeans,
thats the you I wanna see,
gimme that girl, gimme that girl.

Gimme the girl thats beautiful,
without a trace of makeup of on,
barefoot in the kitchen,
singing her favorite song.
Dancing around like a fool,
starring in her own little show,
gimme the girl the rest of the world,
ain't lucky enough to know.



No comments:

Post a Comment