Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week 14 Weigh-In

Well, I had planned to kick ass while I was away at training for two weeks, but it ended up that I enjoyed myself with mexican food, margaritas, and chocolate cake. I knew that I wouldn't lose all that much weight and when I weighed in I went from 123.0 lbs to 120.2 lbs...with a weight loss of 2.8 lbs. I'll admit I'm really happy with that.....no scratch that, I'm thrilled with that weight loss. I was hoping to be in the teens, but that will be next week and it gives me something to strive for. I've lost a total of 13.6 lbs.

My original goal weight was 115 lbs, but now I'm thinking about changing it to 110 lbs...we'll see. I want to be at goal weight by my marathon in October. I think I can do it, but I need to make sure that I focus and really push myself to count those calories and log everything. Once I reach my goal weight I have a blizzard cake waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment