Life you are officially a shit-head...why do you constantly get in the way of my weight loss and fitness goals? Now I'll be the first to admit that I actually thrive on change and will tend to jump head first into something new and exciting, but apparently this also leads me to stress eat.
Am I nervous? Sure, who isn't when something new and unknown is on the horizon. Am I happy? Absolutely, this is an exciting new beginning. Am I worried? Hellz to the yeah, I don't know what to expect and the unknown is well...unknown. Couple this new change in my life with the fact that I am injured and unable to work out my stress through exercise and you've got a recipe for disaster.
However, since I'm a fighter and I refuse to give in and just sit my ass on the couch with a pint of Ben and Jerry's I'm going to continue to get my calories under control and start seeing some results. I know my biggest weakness is the nutrition. I need to focus each day on healthy eating and when I slip not to let it derail me for multiple days in a row.
I'm going to keep resting my knee and strength training my upper body and focus the majority of my time on calories, calories, calories. I have a triathlon coming up soon and if I don't lose at least 5lbs in the next two weeks, no one is going to want to see me in my spandex outfit.
Each day is an opportunity to make good choices.
Breakfast
JC Breakfast Scramble - 190
Egg Beaters - 60
Marathon Mini Energy Bar - 80
Snack
Clif Z Bar - 130
Lunch
Salad - 50
JC Corn Chowder Soup - 210
Snack
Apple -80
Dinner
JC Spaghetti and Meatballs - 260
Steamfresh Veggies - 60
Dessert
JC chocolate cake - 160
No comments:
Post a Comment